Saturday, January 29, 2011

Family of blogs

This blog is my professional blog where I talk about past, present and future projects. There will also be links here so I have an easy reference for myself and others when those projects are available for consumption.

I am also blogging about a pair of games I currently run. If you are part of one of those games, or curious as to what I do when I Pretend to be an Elf in my Dining Room, I offer links below. Drop me a line if you want to know more or if you are interested in joining after checking them out.

Sabotage is my game using the Leverage RPG rules set in Crime World. The best of the worst are competing with each other for the chance to participate in the Crime of the Century.

City of the Bat: True stories of Gotham City. A dramatic role-playing game using the Smallville RPG rules. City of the Bat is also probably the closest you'll see me come to writing fan-fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment