Thursday, June 6, 2013

MKERPG @ 42 Lounge

Two things I love are coming together in a great way. MKERPG is a local collective of gamers who host monthly game nights. 42 Lounge is Milwaukee's first geek bar. MKERPG is trying to raise funds for podcasting equipment and 42 Lounge graciously offered to host the event.

The fundraiser is on Saturday, June 15th from 1 to 5 PM. MKERPG will be selling used gaming books and raffle tickets to raise money. One of the raffle prizes is a game run by me! I'll be happy to run almost anything I've worked on. Plus, the bar has a lot of neat, geek themed drinks as well as free-to-play Xbox 360s. I may also be convinced to run something during the event. I know, I know, twist my arm.

If you're near the Milwaukee area, please consider coming out and helping us raise some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment