Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Geek Kon 2013 - Schedule

No rest for the wicked. This Saturday, I'll be a guest of honor at Geek Kon. I'm on a bunch of panels involving the various games I write for, including Firefly, Star Wars and Shadowrun. My schedule is after the jump.



Big Damn Heroes: A Firefly RPG PanelSaturday Noon - 1:00 pm, Green Bay/Milwaukee
Monica Valentinelli and Rob Wieland
You wanna take the sky from me?  Raise the Stakes!

Why Shadowrun is CoolSaturday 2:00 - 3:00 pm, Mendota
Aaron Pavao and Rob Wieland
Dragons and cyber and magic!  Oh my!

Use the Force: A Star Wars DiscussionSaturday 4:00 - 5:00 pm, Green Bay/Milwaukee
Rob Wieland and John Jackson Miller
Did Greedo shoot first?  Come and discuss the world of George Lucas in all its incarnations!

\Slingin' Dice: An Introduction to RPGsSaturday 6:00 - 7:00 pm, Green Bay/Milwaukee
Rob Wieland, Aaron Pavao, Bill Bodden, Matt McElroy
Everything you wanted to know about getting into gaming but were too afraid to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment