Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Anthology - We Are Dust

We Are Dust is a short story collection unlocked during the Kickstarter for Our Last Best Hope. The game is a great way to model disaster epics, so the story I told was one about what was happening on the ground during the big scenes. Since the players are out saving the world, I wanted my story to focus on the poor suckers they were saving. Background Noise was also a deliberate choice to stretch into romance rather than my usual snappy dialog and twisty plotting, though there is a little bit of that as well. It also comes in epub formats, for those of you with a Kindle or other fancy reading gadget.

Magpie Games is a great company, and I have a project brewing with them I hope to be able to talk about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment