Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kickstarter - Cartoon Action Hour Season 3

My Year of Stretch Goals continues. Cartoon Action Hour is an RPG developed to emulate those 30-minute toy commercials I grew up loving, like G.I. Joe and Transformers. Season 3 refines the mechanics and also has a series of excellent authors lined up for additional settings as stretch goals, like Eddy Webb, Matt Forbeck, John Wick, Jason Blair, Shane Hensley, Bull Ratkovich, and Steve Long. I crashed the party late, but Cynthia Celeste-Miller, the creator of the game, graciously set me up as an early stretch goal at $6500.


Series one is FLAG Force, in which a multinational force of freedom fighters battle against aliens that have conquered the world. The tagline is "It's UN Vs.Them!"
Series two is still brewing. I have an idea that its Ghostbusters by way of Scooby-Doo: kid protagonists, gadget hunting monsters/ghosts, probably an evil corporation called Hexxon. That's all I've got so far.

If you have a preference (especially if you back it), let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment