Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gen Con - Public Schedule

Next week is Gen Con, the biggest gaming convention in the world. While I will miss the ease of rolling out of bed and heading into downtown when it was in Milwaukee, I really love how Indianapolis has embraced the show. This year is more excitign because I'll be coming home with hard copies of several different projects I worked on and some Kickstarters I backed.

I will be running Games on Demand events on Thursday and Saturday. The games I have volunteered to run are Firefly, Leverage, Camelot Trigger and 13th Age.

I will be part of the signing event on Thursday at the Pelgrane Press booth from 3 PM to 4 PM. I'm there to sign for Mafia Century inside Hillfolk, but if you want me to sign a copy of Double Tap, I will also oblige.

Friday marks some time in the Margaret Weis booth, where I'll be running 5-minute demos of Firefly and Leverage as well as signing Exclusives and discussing Echoes of War. I'll be there from Noon to 2 PM. In the evening, I'll be part of the Evil Hat table at the Ennie Awards. That event runs from 6:30-10PM

Saturday I'll be wandering the floor and trying to figure out how I'm going to get all the stuff I bought back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment